Wave Riding Course
Description: If you’re struggling to ride waves or don’t like them, the wave riding course can help you conquer and understand them. Whether you’re on a twin tip or surfboard, this action-packed course teaches you how to ride in waves and perform important maneuvers such as jibes, bottom turns, snaps, and more.
Minimum Age: 12 years old
Minimum Level: Advanced
- Course duration depends on the student’s knowledge, weather conditions, and spot configuration (e.g. flat, shallow, or waves).
Certification: Level 5 – Wave Riding
- Wave and current analysis
- Pass the shore break
- Exit the water with shore break
- Jump on a wave
- Bottom turn/off the lip
- Ride on waves over 1m (all previous skills)
- Snap back
- Ride on waves over 2m (all previous skills)
- Downwinder on waves
- Pass the shore break strapless
- Exit the water with shore break strapless
- S-turns strapless
- Jibe strapless
- Bottom turn/off the lip strapless
- Ride on waves over 1m (all previous skills) strapless
- Floater strapless
- Snap back strapless
- Tack strapless
- Ride on waves over 2m (all previous skills) strapless
- Downwinder on waves strapless
- Jump on a wave strapless
- Go big air.
There are no reviews yet.